Pre-release version of Magento Community Edition 1.7 is out. Many of us are expecting the final version as there are some very good new features. If you are going to start developing your Magento store now it is worthy to wait for 2-3 weeks so you can start doing it on 1.7 version. Most of us know the difficulties in upgrading to new version. So better wait for it!
MageStore who offer one of the best extensions for Magento showed last week their first updated extensions, compatible with 1.7 version of Magento CE. They are shown in the list below so that you can conveniently check whether you run the latest version of their extensions. For more details, please go to the Product Page of each one.
Sometimes it is more convenient for your customers to choose a specific store to pick up the purchased products. Store Pickup extension adds this possibility to your online-shop.
When checking out orders, customers can select store which is near their locations and also choose the time they want to come for pick-up. By this extension, site-owners can create as many stores as wanted, showing addresses and opening time of each store for the customers’ ease of use.
Values this extension brings to you:
- Work as a Magento standard shipping method.
- Easy installation and configuration.
- 100% open source.
- Support multiple stores.
- Support multiple languages.
Professional store management
- Ability to add/edit/delete stores.
- Set addresses for each store.
- Allow to add contact information of store owners.
- Allow to add opening time of each stores so that customers can arrange time to pickup products.
- Allow to import store list from CSV file.
You can add holiday time for each store and notify customers that the store is not available for pick-up during those days.
You can integrate this shipping method with one or more payment methods. When a store is fixed with a payment method, only that payment method is available to customers.
Emails will be sent to store owners as notifications that customers want to pickup products from their stores. The emails let the store owners know the information of the orders, the products and the time of pick-up.
- Locating store address using Google map: customers now can easily find the stores by Google map feature.
- You can add the link to the store-list page at different positions in your site: top link or footer link.
- Using store addresses for shipping addresses: when a customer selects a store for pickup, its address will be used for shipping automatically.
Visit MageStore website to buy Store Pickup.